Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The tall woman and I take a drive

At first I simply follow the women. Then I am running after them. A man in a red suit stops me. His arm is larger than my whole body. I see one of the women down the hall. She turns to me and nods. I understand her to mean that I am to meet her outside, later.

I run to a car. I hadn’t known that I had a car. I drive it. Sitting next to me is a tall woman. She does not like the way that I drive. I decide to park the car. There are no places to park. I get out and begin folding the car. Resentful as always, the car begins to howl at me. Then the tall woman comes out of the car and begins howling at me too. I set the car down and just leave it there.

Walking down a very busy street the tall woman tells me all sorts of things. She tells me about how different I used to be and about how that other woman would not be waiting for me outside. I forget what happens after this, but I remember thinking that you’d be interested. So I’ve told you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,

This is Oliver, the webmaster of tallfriends.com. How are you ?

I would like to work with you setting up Dating Site for Tall people.
We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest in this field or work-at-home business. You can pick the name for your own tall dating site, own the domain and brand. We take care of all the backend and engineering work. Also customer service work.

You don't have to worry that no one exists at your tall dating site at the beginning. Your site will share hundreds of thousands of profiles with other tall sites we have already set up. Your users can immediately contact hundreds of thousands of other tall users once they register at your tall dating site.

Moreover, we will pay you $30 for each sale you drive to the site. Of course, you can choose our per profile payout option at any time if you want. That will be $1 for each profile.

What do you think of it ? I am looking forward to your reply ! If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact me at: bigtalloliver@gmail.com

Best regards

Oliver
Tallfriends.com